Douglas L. Goldman
Douglas L. Goldman focuses his practice in Immigration and Naturalization Law. With over 25 years of experience in the field of immigration, Mr. Goldman represents employers and individuals in navigating this complex area of law.
Mr. Goldman assists employers in the lawful employment of highly-skilled foreign workers through non-immigrant petitions (E-1, E-2, H-1B, J-1, L-1, O-1, TN, and R-1) as well as through employment-based immigrant categories (aliens of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational executives and managers, national interest waivers, and PERM applications).
Mr. Goldman also helps individuals and families with family-based immigration as well as naturalization and citizenship matters, handles waiver applications, provides immigration guidance to aliens with pending criminal charges, and represents clients seeking to appeal a decision.
An active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Mr. Goldman offers professional immigration representation to individuals, families, and employers.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- University at Albany, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
Memberships & Affiliations
- Vice Chair, Upstate New York Chapter; American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, International Section; New York State Bar Association
- Member, Albany County Bar Association
- Secretary, Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York
- Past President, B’nai Sholom Reform Congregation