Michael J. Hannah
Michael J. Hannah focuses his practice in Tax and Real Estate Law, including representation of owners, corporations and developers involving both commercial and residential projects. He is also involved in estate planning and probate.
A practicing attorney for nearly 40 years, Mr. Hannah has also practiced as a Certified Public Accountant as well as a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Throughout his career, Mr. Hannah practiced law at several area law firms and CPA firms and for over 30 years was a principal of the accounting firm of Woodka, Hannah and Associates in Latham.
Michael Hannah is an of counsel attorney at TLF.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- Siena College, B.B.A.
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, New York State Bar Association